Laser Hair Removal Products
JUNE SPECIAL | Purchase a $115 Spa Olivia gift card for $100
Elta MD Broad Spectrum SPF 41 Lightly Tinted
Spa Olivia also recommends Elta MD Broad Spectrum SPF 41 Lightly Tinted, a broad spectrum sunscreen after laser hair removal.
For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free natural mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide, 7.0% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Lightly-tinted formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, chemical-free and noncomedogenic
Elta MD® Laser Balm Post-Procedure Healing Ointment
Elta MD® Laser Balm Post-Procedure Healing Ointment treats post-procedure wounds by keeping them moist and preventing crusting. Laser Balm melts upon skin contact and penetrates to help dry and damaged skin retain its natural moisture.
Elta MD Laser Balm Post-Procedure Healing Ointment is noncomedogenic, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and preservative-free.
- Concentrated healing moisturizer helps facilitate recovery after ablative and nonablative procedures
- Moisturizes treated and damaged skin
Zensa Topical Anaesthetic
Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA and Health Canada approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin for painful procedures including tattooing, laser hair removal, waxing, and injections. Also containing health conscious ingredients like purified water and Vitamin E, which provide anti-inflammatory properties, it has a neutral pH and is the most natural numbing cream on the market. Backed by a three-year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anaesthetic available.